Enter to Win a Weekend Getaway to Wanderlust Wellspring, Plus Other Fantastic Prizes
By: Bulletproof Staff
September 7, 2018
Good karma, coming your way!
Here’s your chance to win tickets and airfare to Wanderlust Wellspring, plus other incredible prizes. Here’s what we’re giving away…
One lucky winner will receive:
- Two 3-day Sage Passes to Wanderlust Wellspring, Oct. 26-28 in Palm Springs, CA
- Roundtrip airfare for two from any major U.S. airport
- Three nights at the Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel
- Meet and greet with Dave Asprey
- $100 stipend to spend as you please
Yoga Flow Prize Pack
10 lucky winners will receive:
- One Bulletproof® Gaiam® yoga mat ($75 value)
- $50 store credit to Bulletproof.com
What is Wanderlust?
Wanderlust Festivals are all-out celebrations of mindful living. In the midst of some of the most breathtaking natural settings imaginable, be surrounded by a dynamic family of one-of-a-kind instructors, musicians, speakers, chefs and fellow celebrants. Step into what’s beyond: new ideas, new friends, new foods, new moves. And at the end of all this blissed-out exploring you’ll find you’ve come home—to yourself.
Wellspring is a first-of-its-kind wellness gathering featuring the world’s leading innovators, teachers and socially-conscious companies. For 3 days, get away to Palm Springs and discover what will make you, and the world, well.
Featured speakers include Russel Brand, Glennon Doyle, Dr. Mark Hyman, our own Dave Asprey, and many more.
How to enter:
Take three minutes to answer a few quick questions below. That’s it! We’re accepting entries from September 17, 2018 to September 30, 2018. Winners will be notified on October 8, 2018 via email.
WANDERLUST WELLSPRING EVENT SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Wanderlust Wellspring Event Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Bulletproof 360, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its “Promotional Participants” (i.e. Gage Marketing LLC (“Administrator”) and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers involved in this promotion) and each of their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Void where prohibited by law.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on September 17, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT on September 30, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
4. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, visit https://blog.bulletproof.com/win-wanderlust-tickets/and follow the instructions to complete the entry form, including a check the box indicating your agreement to these Official Rules and submit your entry to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person/email address.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than 1 entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing held on or about 10/1/18, from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Limit one (1) prize per person/household.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone. If applicable, one voicemail will be left and potential Grand Prize winner must respond to message to confirm eligibility, and provide address for applicable paperwork within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt of voicemail (specified date and time will be indicated in message). The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to complete, sign and return to Administrator within three (3) days a Declaration of Eligibility/Release of Liability Form and a W-9 Form.
Potential First Prize winners will be notified by email, phone or mail. If any prize/prize notification is returned as undeliverable or a potential winner forfeits the prize, cannot travel on the dates specified, or is disqualified for any reason, such potential winner will be automatically disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected, time permitting.
7. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”)
One (1) Grand Prize: winner will receive two (2) 3-day Sage Passes to the Wanderlust Wellspring Event scheduled to take place on October 26, 2018 through October 28, 2018 in Palm Springs, California, 4 days/3 nights hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy) at Sponsor-specified hotel, roundtrip coach airfare from airport closest to winner’s residence (as determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor) to Palm Springs, CA on Sponsor-specified airline for winner and one (1) guest and one (1) $100 Sponsor-specified gift card. ARV: $4,000. Actual retail value may vary depending on airfare fluctuations. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value will not be awarded. All other travel-related expenses, including but not limited to ground transportation, parking, luggage fees, meals, gratuities and incidental hotel and personal expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. If winner elects to travel without a guest, no additional compensation will be awarded in lieu thereof. Once trip is booked, any changes made at winner’s request are at winner’s expense. Winner and his/her guest must possess required travel documents (e.g. valid Photo ID) prior to departure and must travel together on the same itinerary. If winner lives within 200 miles of Palm Springs, CA, winner will be awarded $400 in lieu of air transportation. If the guest of the winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian. Wanderlust Wellspring Event Sage passes are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer. The Sponsor is not responsible if the Wanderlust Wellspring Event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, after ticketing of prize for any reason, in whole or in part. In that event, winner will receive remainder of the prize. No compensation will be paid in lieu of passes portion of prize. Gift Card is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and is subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, mutilated, stolen or expired gift card, which will not be replaced. Grand prize winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize and is advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of his/her respective prize winnings.
Ten (10) First Prizes: each winner will receive one (1) Gaiam yoga mat and a $50 bulletproof.com credit. ARV: $75 each prize. Credit is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and is subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer.
Prizes consists of only the items specifically listed as the prize. No cash redemption, substitution, or transfer of prize by winners permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize or portion of a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winners. All ARVs are as of the date of posting of these Official Rules. The difference in value of prize as stated herein and value at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded.
9. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) may elect to hold the random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for the prizes offered herein. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Wanderlust, Gage Marketing Group LLC, and their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, customers, promotional partners, prize providers, agents and agencies, and their officers, directors and employees (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize or any travel related thereto. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for the actions of his/her guest at the Wanderlust Wellspring Event.
Winners acknowledge that Released Parties have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
12. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court located in Seattle, Washington or the appropriate Washington State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor’s in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the internal laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
13. WINNERS LIST: The winners list will be posted at https://blog.bulletproof.com/win-wanderlust-tickets/after the drawing has been completed and winners notified.
14. SPONSOR: Bulletproof 360, Inc., 1012 1st Ave. Suite 400, Seattle, WA 98104.
ADMINISTRATOR: Gage Marketing Group, LLC, 10000 Highway 55, Minneapolis, MN 55441.