Wesley Chapman: Creating Clarity, Power & Hope – #274
By: Dave Asprey
Why you should listen –
Wesley Chapman’s personal story is one of tragedy and success. Today, he is the co-founder A HUMAN PROJECT, a 501c3 with a mission to create a community of empowered youth. He is also the founder of SUPER HUMAN LIFE, a program designed to ensure ultimate understanding of one’s true potential. Has appeared on FOX, ABC, A&E and many other national broadcast platforms and is the co-host of THE HUMAN PODCAST. Enjoy the show!
What You Will Hear
- 0:00 – PodcastOne
- 0:55 – Cool fact of the day
- 1:27 – Welcome Wes Chapman
- 8:43 – The subconscious mind
- 13:20 – Healing from trauma
- 21:50 – The power of the mind
- 28:10 – The impact of language and beliefs
- 35:50 – Nourishing hope
- 42:32 – The power of the mind
- 48:20 – Top 3 recommendations for kicking more ass and being Bulletproof!
- 55:00 – Testimonial
Questions for the podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in the comments section below. If you want your question to be featured on the next Q&A episode, submit it in the Podcast Question form! You can also ask your questions and engage with other listeners through The Bulletproof Forum, Twitter, and Facebook!