Walter Crinnion: Toxicants Role On Fertility, Weight Gain & Mental Health – #265
By: Dave Asprey
Why you should listen –
Bulletproof Radio welcomes Walter Crinnion, a Naturopathic Doctor with over 30 years of medical experience and an expert in the field of environmental medicine. Walter shares how excessive environmental toxicants are leading to autism, autoimmune diseases and weight gain and what to do about it. Enjoy the show!
Walter Crinnion received his Naturopathic Doctor degree in the first graduating class from Bastyr University in 1982 and went on to develop the most comprehensive cleansing facility in North America in the Seattle area. Individuals at the facility were able to reduce their body burden of environmental toxicants and recover their health – with spontaneous remissions of all autoimmune disorders, certain cancers, chemical sensitivity, fibromyalgia, Parkinsonism and even ALS.
Dr. Crinnion has been a faculty member at four different Naturopathic Medical Schools and was the founding department chair for Environmental Medicine at the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine (Tempe, AZ) from 2003-2013. He now focuses on training other healthcare professionals in Environmental Medicine.
Follow Along with Interactive Transcripts!
What You Will Hear
- 0:00 – Wix
- 1:10 – Cool fact of the day
- 3:00 – Welcome Walter Crinnion
- 5:43 – Toxicants and autoimmune diseases
- 10:50 – BPA, infertility & endocrine disorders
- 17:30 – The emmergence of environmental medicine
- 23:47 – Mental illness or environmental illness?
- 28:43 – How to fix damaged mitochondria
- 35:00 – Toxicants and children
- 45:36 – How mitochondria impacts weight loss
- 52:00 – Understanding fat toxins
- 1:00:28 – Alkaline water, is it right for you?
- 1:04:42 – Top 3 recommendations for kicking more ass and being Bulletproof!