Tony Wrighton – Neurofeedback, Decluttering & Alpha State: #286
By: Dave Asprey
Why you should listen –
Tony Wrighton is the host of top-rated podcast Zestology, where he interviews a wide range of experts in the field of health and personal development. Tony has been a presenter on Sky Sports since 2006 and is a regular on Sky Sports News HQ. He’s embraced the Bulletproof lifestyle and joins Dave today on Bulletproof Radio to talk about neurofeedback, bluetooth radiation, controlling inner voice, stress and language hacks, using NLP and more. Enjoy the show!
Follow Along with Interactive Transcripts!
Quote: “The ability to simply let go and accept what happens means that you can live in the moment.” – Tony Wrighton
What You Will Hear
- 0:15 – Cool Fact of the Day
- 0:37 – Wix
- 2:36 – Using NLP
- 11:10 – Controlling your inner voice
- 20:00 – Measuring biofeedback
- 24:45 – Bluetooth radiation
- 32:48 – Decluttering
- 37:10 – Writing ideas vs. typing them on a phone
- 40:08 – Continuous partial attention
- 48:00 – Hacking stress and language
- 52:42 – Alpha State
- 1:01:51– Top 3 recommendations for kicking more ass and being Bulletproof
Questions for the podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in the comments section below. If you want your question to be featured on the next Q&A episode, submit it in the Podcast Question form! You can also ask your questions and engage with other listeners through The Bulletproof Forum, Twitter, and Facebook!