The 3rd Annual Bulletproof Biohacking Conference Is Almost Here!
By: Dave Asprey
Do you love biohacking tech, supplements, and toys? Unlimited Bulletproof Coffee? Cutting-edge brain science? Injectable nutrient clinics?
Then you’ll be thrilled to know that the third annual Bulletproof Biohacking Conference (sign up here!) is just around the corner, and it’s gearing up to be bigger, better, and more upgraded than ever before.
We’ll hold it again this year in bright and sunny Pasadena, California on October 23-25th, 2015. Learn more about this year’s speaker roster, agenda, venue, and registration options here.
I’m super excited about this year’s conference for too many reasons to list here, so I’ll stick to a few highlights:
Mind-expanding speakers, topics, and toys (and plenty of Bulletproof Coffee)
We’ve got a rockin’ lineup this year. Here are just a few examples:
- An incredible group of keynotes. Period.
- Interactive biohacking technology in our “biohacking wonderland” tech hall, including the latest in neurofeedback, exercise hacking, stress inoculation, supplements, whole body vibration, and more.
- An oxygen bar
- An injectable nutrients clinic (don’t knock it till you try it!)
- Hands-on workshops that dive deep into all kinds of topics, including functional medicine, testosterone, nutrition, cooking, and meditation.
- Complimentary Bulletproof Coffee to help you stay engaged with our awesome content all weekend long!
If you’re interested, head over to the Bulletproof Biohacking Conference site. You’ll find a full list of speakers, more details about tech and workshops, and a place to buy tickets.
Early bird pricing starts now (hint: the price of tickets goes up $100 at the end of each month from now until October, so don’t delay).
Also: new super flexible ticket options!
A central pillar of Bulletproof’s mission is to make improving your performance more accessible than ever before. We want to bring down the price of previously impossible-to-get products, services, and biohacks. You shouldn’t have to shell out thousands to discover and try out the latest in the biohacking world!
With that in mind, and given your feedback from last year’s conference, this year we’re happy to offer WAY more flexible ticket options than before. These options include:
- A $99 tech hall pass that lets you check out the latest biohacking gadgets, tools, and supplements – without paying full price for all the lectures and workshops
- A $299 1-day workshop and tech hall pass that will let you explore your favorite topics in biohacking with experts, as well as try out the tech and gadgets
- Student discounts for readers who are still in school and want that extra edge. to request a student discount rate, fill out this form ASAP!
- Early bird pricing on full 3-day tickets
- Hotel discounts for conference attendees
For details about each of these packages, or to register for the conference now, click here.
I hope to see you there. Stay Bulletproof!