Why you should listen –
On this episode of Bulletproof Radio you will hear from experts Dr. Martin Polanco, Dr. Dan Engle and Deanne Adamson about the world of alternative drug addiction treatment. Dr. Martin Polanco and Dr. Dan Engle are the founders of the famed Crossroads Treatment Center in New Mexico, where they help addicts overcome drug addiction through use of the psychedelic drug Ibogaine. Deanne Adamson, founder of Being True To You, provides addiction recovery coaching to patients as well as preparation & integration services surrounding transformational experiences. On this episode of Bulletproof Radio, the trio talk with Dave about Ibogaine treatment, the rehabilitation process, DMT use, uncovering trauma and the ethics of rehabilitation through psychedelics. Enjoy the show!
Follow Along with Interactive Transcripts!
What You Will Hear
- 0:00 – Cool Fact of the Day
- 1:47 – Casper Mattresses
- 3:00 – Intro
- 6:42 – Ethics of rehab through psychedelics
- 12:24 – Is Ibogaine strictly for addicts?
- 16:00 – Crossroads Treatment Center
- 19:53 – The Ibogaine experience
- 24:45 – Alternatives to Ibogaine
- 32:05 – Uncovering trauma and unknown memory
- 42:11 – Ibogaine vs. DMT treatment
- 48:10 – Addiction vs. use
- 56:25 – Future of alternative medicine
- 1:01:38– 3 recommendations for kicking more ass and being Bulletproof
Casper Mattresses code: bulletproof
Questions for the podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in the comments section below. If you want your question to be featured on the next Q&A episode, submit it in the Podcast Question form! You can also ask your questions and engage with other listeners through The Bulletproof Forum, Twitter, and Facebook!