Stella Grizont: The Work Happiness Method – #275
By: Dave Asprey
Why you should listen –
Stella Grizont is the Founder and CEO of WOOPAAH, dedicated to helping people and their companies flourish. WOOPAAH is loved by Google, Johnson & Johnson, Columbia University and many more awesome organizations for their programs in work place culture design, engagement and well-being. Stella returns to Bulletproof Radio for a chat about how to work happier. You’ll hear her tips on taking a complaint vacation, how to find a life coach, setting boundaries and more. Her online course, The Science of Happiness, Hacks & Skills To Flourish, is a best seller on the leading online learning platform, udemy.com. Enjoy the show!
Follow Along With Interactive Transcripts
What You Will Hear
- 0:55 – Cool fact of the day
- 1:28 – Welcome Stella Grizont
- 7:38 – Complaint Vacations
- 14:30 – Ways to flourish
- 22:40 – Ranking your values
- 32:05 – Being a life coach
- 34:40 – Finding a life coach
- 40:21 – Shift your mindset
- 46:52 – Practicing gratitude
- 49:39 – The boundaries blueprint
- 55:02 – Top 3 recommendations for kicking more ass and being Bulletproof!
Questions for the podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in the comments section below. If you want your question to be featured on the next Q&A episode, submit it in the Podcast Question form! You can also ask your questions and engage with other listeners through The Bulletproof Forum, Twitter, and Facebook!