Reed Davis: Master Your Lab Results – #266
By: Dave Asprey
December 8, 2015
Why you should listen –
Reed Davis is the Founder of the Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® (FDN) Certification Course and is known as one of the most successful and experienced clinicians in the world. Reed Davis joins the show to discuss how functional laboratory assessments identify underlying conditions at the root of most common health complaints. He shares how to treat systems, not symptoms, to feel better. Enjoy the show!
Follow Along with Interactive Transcripts!
What You Will Hear
- 0:00 – Ting
- 1:45 – Cool fact of the day
- 3:09 – Welcome Reed Davis
- 5:20 – Hacking the thyroid
- 16:39 – Clues from your lab work
- 25:21 – The importance of lab work
- 32:44 – Environmental impacts
- 38:40 – Minimizing endocrine disrupters
- 43:21 – Lipopolysaccharides (LPS)
- 50:52 – Working with supplements
- 1:01:02 – 3 tests to measure your body systems
- 1:05:18 – Indican levels & breaking down protein
- 1:10:57 – Top 3 recommendations for kicking more ass and being Bulletproof!
To receive the free Metabolic Scorecard mentioned in the podcast, text
“Bulletproof” to 1-802-467-0057.