Low-Carb Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
By: Bulletproof Staff
Adapted from the original “Get Some” ice cream recipe, this vanilla ice cream makes a perfect addition to any dessert (or satisfies all on its own). Add some to your Bulletproof Coffee, combine a scoop with some full-fat coconut milk and make yourself a Bulletproof Milkshake, or blend with Bulletproof Cold Brew for a sweet coffee frappe.
Thanks to our friend Jordan Pie for this amazing Bulletproof recipe!
Bulletproof Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 4 pastured eggs
- 4 or 5 pastured egg yolks
- 1 tsp. lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 100g (7 tbsp.) grass-fed butter or ghee, melted
- 50g (3 tbs. + 2.tsp.) cacao butter, melted
- 60g (4 tbsp.) Brain Octane Oil
- 50g (3 tbs. + 2 tsp.) coconut oil, melted
- 30-50g (2-3 tbsp.) sweetener of choice (stevia, xylitol, monk fruit powder etc.)
- 2 tbsp. filtered water
- 2 tsp. VanillaMax
- Add all the ingredients (starting with your sweetener of choice) into a high-powered blender and blitz for 1-2 minutes.
- Taste the mixture and adjust the sweetness by adding a little more if needed.
- Pour into an ice-cream maker and churn for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy this incredibly nourishing and delicious ice-cream.
Serving size: 143g
Number of servings: 4
Total fat: 56g
Sat fat: 36g
Total carb: 12g
Dietary fiber: 1g
Vitamin A: 30%
Vitamin C: 2%
And for more Bulletproof recipes straight to your inbox, subscribe to the Bulletproof newsletter below!
Join over 1 million fans
Sign-up for the Bulletproof mailing list and recieve the latest news and updates