Q&A Eggs, Butter & Zen – #49
By: Dave Asprey
July 10, 2013
About once a month, I set aside a whole podcast to answer questions from the Bulletproof community. It’s all about answering your very best questions, sourced from e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, the Bulletproof forum and the blog!
Did you know you can get a free copy of the Bulletproof® Diet, the Bulletproof® Shopping Guide, and much more by entering your email address in the box on the right side of this page?
What We Cover
- 6:30 – How many eggs a day can a person eat? How important is free-range organic? What is the best way to eat it?
- 10:20 – Is Alderspring’s packaging BPA free?
- 12:00 – Steam room vs. Sauna vs. Hot Shower vs. Hot Tub vs. Infrared Sauna – for detoxifying
- 14:55 – What foods and supplements are best to detoxify?
- 16:00 – Are there any benefits from going from hot sauna/shower/etc. to cold bath?
- 17:00 – How to manage time like a Bulletproof Executive?
- 20:10 – If you can’t get grass-fed butter, is organic grain-fed butter okay?
- 23:00 – Dave’s thoughts on low-fat kefir, and where to get high-fat kefir?
- 24:45 – Women, how to Bulletproof your period
- 29:25 – Is there a cheaper version of the ‘40 years of Zen in 7 days’?
- 35:00 – Why most ‘Yogis’ live on a Vegan diet
- 39:20 – Dave’s take on alcohol & butter
- 41:20 – High liver enzymes
- 43:50 – What to do to heal the gut? Probiotics? Sauerkraut?
- 49:20 – Do you ever have dry mouth when Bulletproof® Intermittent Fasting?
- 52:25 – Does adding the cacao butter in your coffee take you out of ketosis?
- 53:55 – From Dave, how to become Bulletproof® on your own time
Links From The Show
Food & Supplements
Questions for the podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in the comments section below so I can answer them in the next podcast.
Please do me the courtesy of leaving a ranking in iTunes. It helps more people find the show!