Jayson and Mira Calton: Rich Food, Poor Food – #37
By: Dave Asprey
In today’s podcast, the Caltons discuss their new book, Rich Food, Poor Food, and go into a step-by-step guide of how to shop for food, make good choices, and discuss top micronutrient deficiencies.
Did you know that by entering your email address in the box on the right side of this page you get a free copy of the Bulletproof Diet, the Bulletproof Shopping Guide, and much more.
What We Cover
- 3:40 – Returning to the podcast, what new insights do you bring in your new book “Rich Food, Poor Food”?
- 4:34 – Grocery Guide?
- 9:00 – The Focus is Micronutrients & Food Quality
- 12:16 – Why are GMOs SO bad?
- 14:30 – The Cost of Food Quality
- 17:01 – 3 Most Hyped Foods & Why People are Deceived by Them
- 19:45 – The Dilution of Unhealthy Terms in the Grocery Store
- 23:50 – The Basis of Micronutrients
- 26:30 – Rich Food Resource List Summary
- 27:50 – Bulletproof Coffee in the Coffee Section (pg. 254)
- 32:00 – Coupons for ALL of the Rich Foods
- 39:30 – What are the Top Micronutrient Deficiencies in Developed Nations?
- 44:05 – Jayson’s Opinion of the Better Baby Book
- 45:20 – Top 3 Recommendations to be Supercharged and Bulletproof
Links From The Show
Calton Nutrition (the website)
Food & Supplements
Due to a scheduling conflict that has come up, I’m no longer speaking at Paleo FX, however I still strongly encourage any of you with an interest in health and nutrition to go and check out their wonderful speakers!
March 2 & 3rd, The Bulletproof Exec is sponsoring coffee at BIL Conference. I’ve given two talks at BIL, Top Six Biohacks and Biohacking with Salt, Butter and Coffee, regrettably I will not be there this year, but if you’re in Long Beach, tickets are cheap and the people are fun!
Interested in winning free coaching from me or Lana? Stay tuned for more details in March on some of the Better Baby contests.
Questions for the podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in comments section below.
You can also ask your questions via…
Don’t forget to leave a ranking in iTunes. It helps more people find our show.