Dr. Justin Marchegiani: Injury prevention & Wellness
By: Dave Asprey
December 25, 2012
Dr. Justin Marchegiani is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts at Amherst with a B.S. degree in Kinesiology and Pre-medical studies. Dr. Justin has completed his Doctorate degree in Chiropractic Medicine from Life West University.
Dr. Justin has completed post graduate study in the area of clinical nutrition, exercise and functional medicine so he can offer the most cutting edge techniques to help address his patient’s growing health care needs.
Justin is head of Just In Health Wellness Clinic, a leading systems and functional medical provider who treats patients and athletes using biohacking and quantification. He can help you Bulletproof your game through education on injury prevention and performance enhancement!
Did you know you can get a free PDF download of every transcript of every episode of Bulletproof Executive Radio by entering your email address in the box on the right side of this page? You also get a free copy of the Bulletproof Diet, the Bulletproof Shopping Guide, and much more.
Over the next several weeks on Bulletproof radio, there will only be a cool fact of the day, and an interview. After the conference, the show will resume in full.
Dr. Justin is speaking Saturday the 19th, at the Bulletproof conference, in San Francisco, January 17-19th, 2013.
What We Cover
- 1:35 – What Justin plans to talk about at the Bulletproof conference
- 2:30 – What type of people does Dr. Justin see?
- 3:30 – How a laser that emulsifies fat, Bulletproof vibe and Bulletproof diet and other Bulletproof tools to help drop fat
- 6:05 – How do you deal with lose skin from rapid fat loss?
- 8:58 – Injury Prevention, common problems including muscle imbalances, pain asymmetry, diet
- 16:48 – Stretching vs Foam Rolling
- 20:55 – Functional medicine, blood tests, parasites, malnourishment, treatment of infections.
- 30:15 – Reducing physical & biological stress, what improvements can you see?
- 32:55 – What are the top 3 things that people can do to be higher performance across every domain?
Links From The Show
Food & Supplements
Questions for the podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in comments section below.
You can also ask your questions via…
Don’t forget to leave a ranking in iTunes. It helps more people find our show.