Pedram Shojai – The Urban Monk: #283
By: Dave Asprey
Why you should listen –
Pedram Shojai is a former Taoist monk and an accomplished physician of Chinese medicine. He is the founder of Well.org, a documentary filmmaker and an author of two books including the recently penned work The Urban Monk. A Bulletproof Radio regular, Pedram stops by today to talk with Dave about productivity boosters at work, time-management, science skeptics, standing desks, capitalism and more. Enjoy the show!
Follow Along with Interactive Transcripts!
What You Will Hear
- 0:00 – Cool Fact of the Day
- 1:15 – MVMT
- 2:45 – Introducing Pedram Shojai
- 6:05 – Discussing Urban Monk
- 10:52 – Scheduling your days
- 15:17 – Managing your days pre-success
- 23:00 – Work breaks & standing desks
- 28:38 – Astrology & birth months
- 34:28 – Self-validating skeptics
- 38:43 – Pedram’s perspective of capitalism
- 42:36 – Corporate culture
- 50:45 – Top 3 most important pieces of advice from The Urban Monk
Quarterly box – Search: Dave Asprey
MVMT Watches – Coupon code: bulletproof
Questions for the podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in the comments section below. If you want your question to be featured on the next Q&A episode, submit it in the Podcast Question form! You can also ask your questions and engage with other listeners through The Bulletproof Forum, Twitter, and Facebook!