New Recipe – JingSlingers’® Bulletproof® MoJoe JingLato
By: Dave Asprey
The good people over at JingSlingers came up with this awesome recipe. It’s a simple way to make a mocha-flavored ice cream – without an ice cream maker. Enjoy!
- 3 cups of freshly brewed Bulletproof® Upgraded™ Coffee
- 4 Tblspns Grass-Fed Ghee
- 2 Tblspn Bulletproof® Upgraded™ Brain Octane Oil (or Bulletproof® Upgraded™ XCT Oil)
- 4 Tblspns Bulletproof® Upgraded™ Cacao Powder
- 1 Tblspns Bulletproof® Upgraded™ Collagen
- 3 Tblspns Non-GMO Lecithin
- 2 tsp Pearl Powder
- 1 tsp He Shou Wu
- 1 tsp Eucommia Bark
- 1 tsp Ashwagandha
- 1 tsp Bulletproof® Upgraded™ Vanilla Powder
- 2 Tblspns Natural Hardwood-based Xylitol (or to taste)
- 4 squirts of Vanilla Stevia (or to taste)
- 3 squirts of Chocolate Stevia (or to taste)
- 2 squirts of Hazelnut Stevia (to taste)
- 6 Tblspns Bulletproof® Upgraded™ Whey Protein
- 1 cup Organic Coconut Milk
Sling Some Jing!
Pour Fresh brewed Bulletproof® Upgraded™ Coffee into the blender along with all the ingredients except the Bulletproof® Upgraded™ Whey Protein, a 1/2 cup of the Coconut Milk and the liquid Stevia Sweeteners.
Pour the blended mixture into Non-Toxic Ice Cube Trays and place in Freezer.
Once frozen, place all Cubes into your Blender (a VitaMix works best).
Add all the Bulletproof® Upgraded™ Whey Protein and the reserved Coconut Milk along with the Stevias, to taste.
Pound the contents with the plunger until smooth.
If you don’t have a VitaMix, simply load your Blender with half the ingredients and blend in two batches until Silky Smooth. You may need to add additional Coconut Milk.
Instant SuperFood JingLato!