Neil Strauss – Situational & Behavioral Awareness: #282
By: Dave Asprey
February 9, 2016
Why you should listen –
Neil Strauss is a New York Times best-selling author of seven books, including The Game and Rules Of The Game, for which he went undercover in a secret society of pickup artists for two years. In the years since, Neil has completely revamped his perceptions on relationships, detailed in his latest book, The Truth. On this episode of Bulletproof Radio, Dave and Neil talk about the pickup artist scene and the reasons behind it, situational awareness, willpower and beliefs, EMDR treatment and more. Enjoy the show!
Follow Along With Interactive Transcripts!
What You Will Hear
- 0:00 – eHarmony
- 1:43 – Cool Fact of the Day
- 2:43 – Introducing Neil Strauss
- 7:35 – Mastering situational awareness
- 12:06 – The pickup artist game
- 23:00 – From The Game to The Truth
- 29:04 – Willpower and recognizing your beliefs
- 34:55 – Changing your perception
- 42:38 – EMDR & Trauma
- 45:52 – Adaptation
- 49:00 – Taking control
- 50:52 – Top 3 recommendations to kick more ass and be Bulletproof!
Questions for the podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in the comments section below. If you want your question to be featured on the next Q&A episode, submit it in the Podcast Question form! You can also ask your questions and engage with other listeners through The Bulletproof Forum, Twitter, and Facebook!