MOLDY The Movie: Resources For Avoiding Toxic Mold Exposure At Home
By: Dave Asprey
Hidden toxic mold in your home or work is making millions of people sick every day. How do you know if mold toxins are impacting your performance, and what can you about it?
It’s time to find out.
You can now watch MOLDY, the first documentary ever made about toxic mold exposure – and how to avoid it.
Watch the teaser below, then submit your email address here to download the free infographics and get information how to purchase the full documentary.
Our goal is to raise awareness around toxic mold exposure and poisoning, an issue many people don’t even realize exists. Please share this documentary with your friends if you think it could help them feel better: http://bit.ly/moldymovie
MOLDY Resources: What Do You Do About It?
Find yourself a healthcare practitioner experienced with treating and remediating mold! But even before that, how do you know if you are at risk? These resources should help you find then deal with the sources of mold in your environment.
- Moldy, The Movie: www.moldymovie.com
- How To Remediate Mold, The Infographic: www.bulletproofexec.com/Moldy-Treatment-Infographic.pdf
- How To Remediate Mold, FAQ From American Air Testing: http://www.americanairtesting.com/bulletproof-questions-2/
- Exclusive Full-Length Interview With Dave Asprey: https://moldymovie.com/dave-asprey-interview
- Exclusive Moldy Interview With Doug Kaufmann: https://moldymovie.com/doug-kaufmann
- Profiles and Backgrounds of the Mold Experts & Patients Featured in Moldy: http://paradigmchange.me/wp/moldy/
- VCS Test: https://vcstest.com/moldy
- How to test for environmental mold: http://paradigmchange.me/testing/
- ERMI Test: We have removed myermi.com, our previous source, because their website has been taken down. The company we used to recommend has gone out of business and we are looking into new options.
- Is Your House Making You Sick? A Beginner’s Guide to Toxic Mold by Andrea Fabry www.amazon.com/House-Making-Beginners
You can also find many mold survivor community resources to learn from the experiences of doctors leading in this area and others who have gone through similar experiences.
- BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO TOXIC MOLD http://paradigmchange.me/beginners/
- SURVIVINGMOLD.COM http://www.survivingmold.com/
- MOLD DIAGNOSIS http://www.survivingmold.com/diagnosis
- MOLD TREATMENT http://www.survivingmold.com/treatment
- PARADIGM CHANGE http://paradigmchange.me/
- BIOTOXIN ILLNESS TEST http://biotoxinjourney.com/biotoxinillness-test/
- MORE MOLDY COMMUNITY RESOURCES http://paradigmchange.me/mold-blogs/
- MOLD RISK AWARENESS REPORT www.bulletproofexec.com/Mold-Awareness-Report.pdf
How Can You Help?
One of the organizations we partnered with to create Moldy, run by friend and colleague Lisa Petrison, needs your help furthering awareness and research around toxic mold!
Paradigm Change is conducting a research survey about people who have survived or worked to avoid mold poisoning: please read more about this research then take the mold avoidance survey here if you have a couple minutes!
Is Toxic Mold Going Mainstream?
You may have also noticed a pick-up in the media recently around this issue.
First, Dr. Oz ran a segment on mold illness a few weeks back. Then, a few days ago Suzanne Somers released her new book “Tox-Sick: From Toxic To Not Sick” on how she recovered from mold poisoning and other toxins.
Even more recently, CSI: Cyber episode 103 featured some of the work of my friend and colleague Dr. Shoemaker when it aired an episode with a patient injured by taking a counterfeit capsule laden with aflatoxin. Aflatoxin mentioned twice, as was Aspergillus.
Frankly, it’s awesome progress at all that mold poisoning is really starting to come to light in mainstream media! It took me years of research to get to the bottom of my mold sensitivity, back when hardly any doctors were talking about this stuff – not to mention even knowing it existed.
Want to learn more about media/TV coverage of mold and mold toxins? Check them out here:
- Dr. Oz Discusses Mold Poisoning
- Suzanne Somers’ New Book Tox-Sick
- CSI Cyber, Episode S1.10, “Click Your Poison”
Learn About Hidden Mold In Your Home, Work, and School
Want to learn more? Read the existing research and listen up on toxic mold with these posts and podcasts:
- How Your House Can Make You Weak
- The Molding Of The World: How We Made Mycotoxins Into The Health Disaster They Are Today
- One Ugly Mug: Mold In Your Coffee
- Comprehensive Mold Toxin Research Library
- Bulletproof Radio #126: How to Survive Mold, Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker
- Bulletproof Radio #198: The Dangers of Hidden Mold, James Baber
MOLDY, The Movie: Now Out
Moldy, Bulletproof’s new documentary on the risks of airborne mold, has launched: click here to watch MOLDY now.