Recipe & photos by Jordan Pie
Looking for a delicious, refreshing summer cocktail? Try this healthier mojito recipe! The recipe is so simple and straightforward. All you need is a blender, quality rum, ice, lime juice, fresh mint, soda water, and cucumber. The fresh mint, cucumber, and lime combination is super refreshing and rehydrating. Feel free to add a few drops of liquid stevia in for a touch of sweetness if desired.
Start to Finish: 3 minutes
- 1 small frozen cucumber, roughly chopped
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- Soda water
- 1-2 oz of quality rum
- Juice of ½ - 1 lime
- A knob of ginger (optional)
- Liquid stevia to taste (optional)
- Ice for serving
- Add the frozen cucumber, mint leaves, rum, lime juice, knob of ginger and stevia (if adding them in) and ½ cup soda water.
- Blend on high until combined.
- Add a few ice cubes into each glass and pour the mojito mix over the top. Add extra soda water to each glass and garnish with fresh mint leaves and lime slices.
- Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Information (servings):
- Calories: 94
- Fat: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Salt: 46mg
- Carbs: 7.5g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Sugar: 2.8g
- Protein: 1.3g
- Vitamin D 0mcg
- Calcium 30mg
- Iron 1mg
- Potassium 254mg
Note about alcohol: Alcohol causes side effects like hangovers, early aging, and weakened willpower — and science proves that there’s no safe way to drink.Bottom line: If you want to live longer and perform at your best, alcohol is not the best choice.
However, social activities can increase your performance, your focus, and your lifespan. Drinking is a social activity. So check out the Bulletproof alcohol roadmap — it tells you which alcohols to enjoy and how to reduce their harmful effects, so you can have an occasional drink without derailing your health goals.
This mojito slush is one way to have alcohol while minimizing the damage, thanks to high-quality ingredients. Distilled rum contains fewer toxins and causes less inflammation than beverages like beer or wine.
Join over 1 million fans
Sign-up for the Bulletproof mailing list and receive the latest news and updates!