Your Post-Thanksgiving Reset: Keto-Friendly Bulletproof Coffee
By: Bulletproof Staff
With Thanksgiving just days away, you’ve probably already decided what your diet game plan will be – prepare a Bulletproof holiday meal or enjoy whatever your hosts serve you and see how your body handles it. Either way, there’s no better way to reset your body the day after feasting than with a cup (or three) of Bulletproof Coffee.
This creamy concoction of Brain Octane Oil (a super potent form of MCT oil), grass-fed butter and coffee powers the body with healthy fats. Brain Octane Oil converts to ketones and helps push your body towards ketosis (Read more about ketosis and weight loss here), so you can stay energized and keep your metabolism humming.
Bulletproof Coffee is the perfect fuel to keep you running all morning, should you decide to venture out on Black Friday. It’s also super-easy to make. Check out the Bulletproof Coffee recipe and video below.
Keto-Friendly Bulletproof Coffee
- Filtered water
- 2 ½ tablespoons Bulletproof Coffee Beans
- 1-2 teaspoons Brain Octane Oil
- 1-2 tablespoons grass-fed ghee or butter
- Brew 1 cup (8-12 ounces) of coffee using filtered water with 2 ½ heaping tablespoons of freshly ground Bulletproof Coffee Beans. Use a French Press to preserve beneficial coffee oils that paper filters keep out.
- Add 1 teaspoon to 2 tablespoons of Brain Octane Oil. You can learn more about Brain Octane Oil here, but keep in mind that this stuff is powerful. Start with 1 teaspoon per cup and work your way up to 1-2 tablespoons over several days.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of grass-fed, unsalted butter or grass-fed ghee. You read that right. It says butter. Don’t worry. This mixture also makes the creamiest, most delicious cup of coffee you’ve ever had. Oh, and make sure your butter is unsalted. Salty coffee is gross.
- Mix it all in a blender for 20-30 seconds until it looks like a foamy latte.
Check out our quick and easy video on how to make keto-friendly Bulletproof coffee below.
Join over 1 million fans
Sign-up for the Bulletproof mailing list and receive the latest news and updates!