Josh Davis: Chill Out, Daydream, & The Multitasking Myth #270
By: Dave Asprey
December 22, 2015
Why you should listen –
Josh Davis, Ph.D. is the author of Two Awesome Hours: Science-Based Strategies to Harness Your Best Time and Get Your Most Important Work Done. He holds degrees from Brown and Columbia Universities. Currently, he is the Director of Research and Lead Professor for the NeuroLeadership Institute. His writing has appeared in Harvard Business Review, strategy+business, Training + Development, People & Strategy, the NeuroLeadership Journal, and Psychology Today. He co-edits the NeuroLeadership Journal. Enjoy the show!
Follow Along with Interactive Transcripts!
What You Will Hear
- 0:00 – Ting
- 1:12 – Cool fact of the day
- 2:00 – Welcome Josh Davis
- 8:41 – To do lists
- 12:34 – Strategies for success and productivity
- 21:00 – Increase your mental energy
- 27:15 – The multitasking myth
- 36:48 – The benefits of daydreaming
- 43:23 – Chill out faster
- 49:35 – Top 3 recommendations for kicking more ass and being Bulletproof!