Listen to Our Interview with Abel James (Fat Burning Man)
By: Dave Asprey
Abel is one of the coolest and most laid-back bloggers in the paleo-sphere.
After Armi and I spent some quality time with him at PaleoFX, we did an interview on his #2-ranked podcast. Not only does he have one of the best voices in podcasting, he actually has a degree in brain sciences (biohacker alert!).
In the show, we cover the following (this is from Abel’s website):
- How one of Dave’s clients lost 75 pounds in 75 days
- Why exercise can damage you (especially if you don’t get plenty of sleep)
- How to not to burn yourself during Dr. Jack Kruse’s Cold Thermogenesis Protocol
- How mycotoxins are probably making you fat
- The benefits of coffee as a performance enhancing drug
And tons more…
Abel also made an abridged YouTube slideshow from part of the interview:
Here are some of his latest posts: