Are you new to Bulletproof Radio, or new to downloading podcasts in general? Either way – welcome!
Lots of people ask me the best way to subscribe to all the new Bulletproof Radio episodes right when they come out, or how to download older episodes. This post lays out all your options for listening to both new and old posts.
Subscribing to Bulletproof Radio has never been so easy. Depending on when and how you like to listen, and if you want to watch video or just hear sound, you can get Bulletproof Radio on your phone (iPhone, Android) or on your computer (visit Youtube, iTunes, SoundCloud, or just click on the podcast section of bulletproofexec.com).
How To Download Podcasts on iOS devices (iPhone, iPod touch and iPad):
- Make sure you have the latest version of iOS installed on your device, and that you are connected to Wi-Fi or a cellular internet connection.
- Open the podcast app on your device.
- Search for “Bulletproof Radio” in the podcast app and tap it to open the podcast episode list.
- Tap “subscribe” so you can stay up to date with all of the new Bulletproof Radio podcast episodes, or
- If you’d like to listen to a previously published episode, simply tap on that episode and enjoy!
Bulletproof Radio on Android devices:
There are many different kinds of podcast apps in the Google Play store that you can download onto your device (some free, some not) that allow you to subscribe and listen to Bulletproof Radio. These instructions are for PlayerFM, a popular podcast app on Android devices, and it’s free!
- Open the Google Play app on your Android device and search for PlayerFM.
- Download and install PlayerFM.
- Open the menu and tap search.
- Search “Bulletproof Radio.”
- Open Bulletproof Radio and from here you can subscribe, or
- Scroll down for a list of our previously published episodes, select one, and play!
Bulletproof Radio on your computer:
There are several ways to find, subscribe, and listen to Bulletproof Radio on your computer. Here are a few:
- Go to bulletproofexec.com and click on “Podcast” to view a list of our podcasts.
- Click on the episode you’d like to watch/listen to.
- You can tap play on the video if you’d like to watch, or
- Click on the MP3 link underneath the video if you want to listen without video.
- Go to podcastone.com.
- Scroll down to the “health” section and find Bulletproof Radio. Once you find Bulletproof Radio, click on it to view the shows page.
- On this page, you will be able to view a list of all of our episodes, if you want to listen to one then simply click on the play button
- To listen later, just tap on the download button and it will be stored on your computer.
- Go to YouTube.com and search Bulletproof Executive (or click that link).
- Scroll down to the Bulletproof Radio Playlist on the home page or click on the “Bulletproof Radio Podcasts” playlist
- Click on the episode you’d like to view and enjoy!
- Make sure to subscribe so that you will receive updates each Tuesday and Friday when new episodes are published.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Search for “Bulletproof Radio”.
- Under the podcast section you will see Bulletproof Radio — click on it.
- Once it is open, click on the subscribe button to get all of our new episode automatically, or
- Select from our list of any previous episodes you’d like to listen to, click play on that episode, and enjoy!
- Go to soundcloud.com and search “Bulletproof Radio” (or click this link and skip to the last step).
- In the soundcloud search bar type “Bulletproof Radio”.
- Select Bulletproof Radio.
- Here, you can follow Bulletproof Radio and listen to any one of our episodes.
Click here to view the directory of all Bulletproof Radio episodes.