Slow Down Aging with Stem Cells – Dr. Harry Adelson & Dr. Amy Killen – #578
By: Dave Asprey
In this episode of Bulletproof Radio, you’ll learn about the stem cell theory of aging and what stem cells can do for you. They essentially have two superhuman powers and you’ll find out why that matters.
Back on the show are Dr. Harry Adelson and Dr. Amy Killen of Docere Clinics. In previous episodes, they’ve discussed the use of stem cell therapy for healing, pain conditions, erectile dysfunction and other health concerns. They are at the forefront of clinical stem cell use and treatments. On today’s show, they focus on the benefits of using stem cells to slow down the aging process.
“The two main contributors to aging are inflammation and oxidation,” says Dr. Adelson. “Your body’s biologic aging really is a response to how well you can cope with and respond to inflammation and oxidation. Both of those processes are entirely controlled by stem cells.”
Dave recently underwent a “six-hands” full-body stem cell makeover and has the video to prove it on YouTube. He shares the specifics of those procedures — from injections to topical application and microneedling — with listeners and discusses the healing and change he’s experienced since the treatments.
“There’s something called healthy aging … and that’s the thing that I’m looking for,” Dave says.
So, listen in to find out more about the different types of stem cells, stem-cell mediated events, exosomes and growth factors, and how to turbocharge your own stem cells.
View the video of Dave’s full-body stem cell makeover.
Follow Along with the Transcript
The Healing Powers of Stem Cells with Dr. Harry Adelson – #332
The Real Deal on Stem Cell Therapy for Pain Conditions – Dr. Harry Adelson – #412
Treating & Curing Erectile Dysfunction With Stem Cell Therapy – Dr. Amy Killen #407
How Adult Stem Cells Can Help Stop Pain and Reverse Aging
- Stem cells have two superhuman powers 00:10:50
- What is frailty associated with ageing? 00:12:55
- Working on people who have “exceeded the terms of their warranty” 00:15:25
- Part of ageing doesn’t have to be falling apart 00:26:10
- Are stem cells for rich people? 00:42:30
- Big Ideas:
- Dave’s recent experience with “6 hands” stem cells 00:04:20 and 00:36:30
- How stem cells relate to age 00:08:15
- The cosmetic procedures available 00:21:30
- Biggest benefits of using stem cells in faces 00:30:10
- Biggest “miracle healings” that Harry has seen 00:32:50
- What are the costs? 00:44:50
- What’s coming in the next ten years 00:47:50
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/iTunes and leave us a 5-star rating and a creative review.