Daymond John: Financial Intelligence & Learning from Failure – #279
By: Dave Asprey
January 29, 2016
Why you should listen –
Daymond John is CEO and founder of FUBU, a much-celebrated global lifestyle brand with more than $6 billion in sales. As one of the stars of ABC’s Shark Tank, Daymond is one of the country’s most visible and well respected entrepreneurs. On this episode of Bulletproof Radio, you’ll hear Daymond talk about creating FUBU, his successes and failures, being a mentor, financial intelligence, his experiences on Shark Tank and more. Enjoy the show!
Follow Along with Interactive Transcripts!
What You Will Hear
- 0:00 – Casper Mattresses
- 1:30 – Cool Fact of the Day
- 2:03 – Wix
- 3:01 – Introducing Daymond John
- 10:50 – For Us By Us
- 13:33 – Dealing with success mentally
- 17:36 – Learning from failure
- 24:40 – Financial intelligence
- 28:23 – Mentorship
- 32:57 – Spotting winners on Shark Tank
- 41:22 – Daymond’s morning routine
- 45:52 – Ass-kicking recipe
- 48:34 – Instilling hunger in your family
- 50:08 – Top 3 recommendations for kicking more ass and being Bulletproof!
Questions for the podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in the comments section below. If you want your question to be featured on the next Q&A episode, submit it in the Podcast Question form! You can also ask your questions and engage with other listeners through The Bulletproof Forum, Twitter, and Facebook!