Tap into Tapping: The EFT Episode – Dawson Church # 474
By: Dave Asprey
What if you can rid yourself of stress, anxiety, depression, all kinds of psychological issues just by tapping yourself with a finger… Worth a try right?
In this episode of Bulletproof Radio, Dave sits down with Emotional Freedom Technique expert Dawson Church, PhD, live in Hawaii…
Plus Dawson leads Dave Asprey through an EFT session on the podcast! If you have ever wanted to learn more about EFT Tapping (and how to try it on your own), this episode is for you!
Enjoy the show!
Follow along with the Transcript
Links/Resources for Dawson Church
- What is Emotional Freedom Technique, also known as “tapping?”
- Is tapping crazy or does it work? What is the science behind it?
- “So if you’re listening to this, and you’ve never heard of tapping, it’s the idea that you can tap at a certain frequency on certain parts of your body, and that your body will somehow shift as a result of that. Sounds super crazy, except there’s some science on this. Dawson, tell me what is tapping, and why does this have any effect? What would you use it for?
- Dawson on Tapping.”It works super well for most kinds of stress-related issues. Even in physiological problems like pain, fibromyalgia, psoriasis, and other kinds of physical things, there’s a big element of stress, and so there’s a lot of evidence showing that it works, and how it works, why it works is simply is tapping is acupressure.”
- A brief example of how it works. “And you when you pair that traumatic cue with a soothing cue like acupressure, then that tells the limbic system that that memory is not a threat your survival in the here and now.” -Dawson.
- How to do tapping to yourself.
- Go check out “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and leave a review!
- If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/iTunes and leave us a 5-star, positive review