Our minds are capable of incredible things when they’re trained. After years of abusing mine with bad food, poor sleep, and lack of training, mine didn’t look so good. This custom $4,000 SPECT scan, taken before I embarked on Bulletproofing my brain, shows areas where my brain isn’t working as well as it should. Seeing the red made me very motivated to upgrade my brain!
I’ve since added at least 20 IQ points and trained my mind to do all sorts of things it couldn’t do before. I used these techniques and more to Bulletproof my brain. I’ll blog about them in more detail over the coming months so you can tell which ones are worth doing for you.
- Brain hacking techniques that work – EEG, sound, electricity and more
- Brain training exercises that actually help
- Smart drugs in the workplace
- Brain nutrition
- Audio & visual neural improvements
- Breathing and meditation for executives
Here’s a picture of one of my brain hacking sessions!