Bulletproof Products Are Now Available in All Wegmans Stores
Down to your last drop of Brain Octane Oil? Need a few Collagen Protein Bars before you hit the road? No need to wait for delivery. You can now get the Bulletproof products you need in all Wegmans stores!
Recipe: Easy Keto White Truffles
Pick up all of your ingredients at Wegmans and make this 10-minute recipe as soon as you get home!
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1/3 cup coconut butter, melted
- Generous pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Seeds of 1 vanilla bean
- 1/4 cup + 2-3 tablespoons pastured collagen peptides
- Optional: 1 tablespoon low-glycemic sweetener, such as non-GMO erythritol or birch xylitol
- Add macadamias to a food processor and blend until it reaches a mealy texture.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add coconut oil and coconut butter and blend until completely smooth and lump-free.
- Add remaining ingredients, starting with 1/4 cup of collagen, and re-blend. If the mixture needs more collagen, add in one extra tablespoon at a time and re-blend until mixture reaches a doughy consistency.
- Taste the mixture and adjust the vanilla, salt or sweetener if needed.
- Roll the mixture into 10 white truffles and place onto a plate.
- Enjoy immediately, or store covered in the fridge or freezer.
Bulletproof® Coffee Cold Brew
Stay fueled on the go with creamy, crave-worthy Bulletproof Coffee Cold Brew. It’s made with ingredients you can feel good about, like smart fats that power your brain and curb snack attacks. Plus, collagen supports glowing skin and healthy hair, nails, and joints. It’s a deliciously satisfying pick-me-up with zero sugar — which means no sugar crash. Try it today.
Becoming Bulletproof starts with your morning routine
The first hour after you wake up sets the tone for the rest of your day. The things you do should ease you into your day — not make you feel frazzled and behind before you’ve started.
Your breakfast determines not only your hunger level for the entire day, but it also affects things like how you focus at work, and how you treat the people around you.
Here’s how to fuel your morning so you can crush your day.
Waking up with a carb-loaded breakfast like cereal, granola, or fruit puts you on a blood sugar roller coaster for the rest of the day. Starting your day with Bulletproof Coffee as breakfast suppresses hunger and gives you steady, lasting energy all the way through lunch.
Celebrities like Busy Philipps and Miranda Kerr are posting pics of this jade-green liquid in a pretty glass. Is it a fleeting trend, or is there sound science behind starting your day with celery juice? Here’s the insider info.
Once you start to understand how sugar, fats, cravings, and focus all work together, you’ll probably want to ditch your morning fruit smoothie for something that will fuel you all day. This green lemon smoothie will power you up without the afternoon nosedive you get with fruity concoctions.
Why is everyone blending butter into their morning coffee? “Butter coffee,” or Bulletproof coffee, made with high-quality coffee and healthy, undamaged fats results in a dreamy latte that crushes cravings and helps you focus all morning long. Keep reading for the science behind blending butter in your coffee.