Bulletproof Radio Q&A – The Gut Microbiome, Jet Lag Hacks & Seasonal Affective Disorder – #245
By: Dave Asprey
Why you should listen –
On this episode of Bulletproof Radio, we have carefully selected the best questions from Facebook, Twitter, and the Bulletproof® Forums for another awesome Q&A. Hear Dave answer questions with Dr. Mark Atkinson about the Bulletproof Coaching program, orthorexia and the Bulletproof Diet, ways to overcome jet lag, and seasonal affective disorder (SAD). This episode has a ton of great information all condensed into one, enjoy!
Follow Along with Interactive Transcripts!
It’s easier than ever to find and share specific parts of the show with friends and family. Check out our new interactive technology by clicking through to the transcript page. You can jump around to different points in time of the YouTube video & audio by clicking on the transcript. Let us know what you think!
What You Will Hear
- 0:01 – Save money with Ting!
- 1:53 – Cool fact of the day
- 4:15 – Introducing Bulletproof Coaching
- 12:52 – Your relationship to food
- 17:30 – Hacking jet lag and sleep
- 25:50 – Antibiotic effects on the gut biome
- 32:28 – Insomnia issues
- 42:57 – Hacking neuropathy
- 48:15 – Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- 51:53 – Top three recommendations for kicking more ass and being Bulletproof!
Questions for the podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in the comments section below. If you want your question to be featured on the next Q&A episode, submit it in the Podcast Question form! You can also ask your questions and engage with other listeners through The Bulletproof Forum, Twitter, and Facebook!