Bulletproof Radio 2015 in Review! – #271
By: Dave Asprey
December 29, 2015
Why you should listen –
2015 was huge! This year Bulletproof hit some major milestones: the podcast surpassed 20 million downloads, our conference attendance almost doubled from 2014, we launched our documentary, Moldy, opened our Bulletproof coffee shop in Santa Monica and launched The Bulletproof Cookbook – featuring recipes to help you kick more ass at life! All of this is possible because you are interested in taking control of your health. Thank you for inspiring us to keep learning and growing. There are so many exciting things to look forward to in 2016, cutting edge podcast guests, top of the line upgrades, and the best in biohacking. This Bulletproof Radio episode is a recap three favorite interviews from 2015, and features short clips of the best biohacks, bits of motivation, and life-upgrading information from Brendon Burchard, Dr. Joseph Mercola & Gary Taubes. Thanks for listening and please enjoy the show!
What You Will Hear
- 0:00 – Cool fact of the day
- 1:00 – Bulletproof highlights of 2015!
- 6:07 – Welcome Brendon Burchard, Joseph Marcela & Gary Taubes
- 8:00 – Sustained motivation
- 12:46 – How standing helps your health
- 15:05 – The myth of calories in/calories out
- 17:35 – Creating presence and intention in life
- 20:57 – Good calories/bad calories
- 25:51 – Why feeling bad isn’t always negative
- 27:50 – The urgent need for healthy soil
- 31:04 – Diseases of our western lifestyle
- 34:40 – Maintaining mental health
- 38:19 – Fermented foods and the gut
- 42:39 – Self-experimentation
- 45:21 – How to stay refreshed all the day
- 46:33 – Joseph Mercola – Top three recommendations for kicking more ass and being Bulletproof!
- 50:50 – Gary Taubes – Top three recommendations for kicking more ass and being Bulletproof!
- 53:09 – Brendon Burchard – Top three recommendations for kicking more ass and being Bulletproof!