Shockingly Rich Bulletproof Chocolate Truffle Pudding
By: Dave Asprey
When you use the best-quality ingredients, desserts like this are nutrient-rich foods that will help you lose weight instead of Kryptonite that will leave you inflamed and craving more. Tip: Use Grass-Fed Bulletproof CollaGelatin to provide 2 times the protein of normal gelatin.
- 4 cups full-fat coconut milk, BpA-free, divided
- Up to 4 tablespoons hardwood xylitol or stevia (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed gelatin (or 2 tablespoons Grass-Fed Bulletproof CollaGelatin)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla powder
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or XCT oil or Brain Octane oil
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts plus additional for topping (optional)
- Heat 1 cup of the coconut milk, the xylitol, and the gelatin in a saucepan over medium heat until dissolved.
- Place the remaining 3 cups of coconut milk in a blender with the vanilla, chocolate powder, butter, and oil.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Add the hot coconut milk/gelatin mixture to the blender and pulse until mixed, with or without the macadamia nuts.
- Pour the entire blender contents into muffin tins or ramekins and place in the fridge for an hour to set.
- Top with more nuts (if using).
Join over 1 million fans
Sign-up for the Bulletproof mailing list and receive the latest news and updates!